Football players’ Agent
- Below is an introduction to the type of football players’ intermediary work that takes place at Japan Sports Promotion.
- What type of relationship should players’ intermediaries have with professional footballers?
We consider that a players’ intermediary should be a ‘partner’ for the players, and help them achieve their dreams and goals.
- Based on our years of experience with many different footballers and the strongest network in the industry, we strive to create the best possible environments and provide all the necessary support to ensure that our partners can realize the highest possible levels of performance.
We do not consider the role a players’ intermediary to be merely a temporary one, in terms of simply taking responsibility for contract negotiations.
Our mission is to build relationships with our partners that continue long after their playing retirements, and to allow more of our friends in the footballing community to go on and enjoy fulfilling second careers.
- List of partners →
Contract and transfer negotiations
- Based on a vision of our partners’ long-term career targets and future objectives, our players’ intermediaries registered by Japan Football Association take responsibility for contract and transfer negotiations with clubs both domestically and overseas.
- ● Intermediary service for contracts with equipment manufacturers
- We provide our partners with an intermediary service for advisory contracts with major shoes and sportswear manufacturers, in order to ensure that they will have the best-suited equipment available to help them realize their maximum levels of performance.
- ● Personal support
- Through our group company, ‘SOL Sports Management’, Depending on the individual needs of our partners, we are able to introduce them to lawyers, tax accountants, financial planners, and other such specialists. We also use our network of club teams, universities, and high schools throughout the country to provide our partners with support for second careers after their playing retirements.
Overseas player acquisition/transfer support
- This page introduces the overseas player acquisition and transfer support provided by Japan Sports Promotion.
Intermediary service with clubs during transfers (for overseas agents and players)
- Through close communications with all J League clubs, we maintain a strong understanding of the needs of each club, and provide an intermediary service to help find the right club according to the positions and playing styles of overseas footballers hoping to play in the J League.